In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, you are informed that the personal data provided by you through the website daewooelectronics.es (hereinafter the website), will be treated in the following terms:
1. Responsible for the treatment
The effects of the applicable legislation on data protection, the person responsible for data processing is VESTEL IBERIA SL, with address at Paseo Doce Estrellas, 2, 28042 Madrid, Spain, with Community CIF ESB82073222.
VESTEL IBERIA SL (hereinafter Vestel) undertakes to use any personal data that you provide us responsibly and in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations on data protection. This Privacy Notice explains the types of information we collect, how we use it, with whom we share it, and how we protect that information.
Please read the Privacy Notice below carefully to understand our approaches and practices in relation to your personal data and its subsequent processing.
2. Information covered by this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice covers all personal data collected and used by Vestel. “Personal data” or “personal information” shall mean any information that (both in isolation and in combination with other information in our possession) allows the identification or recognition, directly or indirectly, of a person. This includes the types of information listed below.
3. What information do we collect?
We may collect information about you from the following sources:
3.1. Information you send us
We may collect personal information (your name, address, email, phone number, purchase information, job title) that you provide to us when you:
– you contact us to request warranty service or repair of defective products;
– use our social networks and other promotions to participate in contests; Y
– provide us with personal information in any other way.
3.2. Information we obtain from your use of our services and website
Like most organizations, we collect technical information about the services you use and how you use them (such as your browser type and version, IP address, operating system, platform, and location), for example, when:
– visit our websites;
– View and interact with our digital advertising and content on websites or social networks.
This information may be used to improve the services we offer.
4. How do we use your personal information?
|We use your personal information:||Legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal information:|
|To send you information of a commercial nature about our latest activities, news and opportunities, provided that you have previously given your consent to do so or we have been authorized in any other way.||We will only send these types of communications if you have previously given us your consent or if we have been authorized in any other way. You can unsubscribe at any time.|
|To accept requests in relation to attendance at Vestel events, participation in contests or other types of activities in relation to which we may need your personal data to fulfill your registration request.||The processing of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests and to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are a party in order to fulfill a registration application in connection with certain events or activities.|
|To maintain internal records (for example, in relation to your purchases, attendance at an event, or the data we hold about you in your personal user account).||It is necessary for our legitimate interests to keep records of your personal data and to update them when necessary to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are a party. It is also necessary for our legitimate interests to keep records of any correspondence with you or any event you have attended in order to keep track of your preferences and data.|
|To analyze and improve the content and operation of our internal business processes and website.||The processing of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests and to improve our internal processes and website.|
|To personalize the messages we send both to you and to other users who may have similar characteristics or interests to yours on the Internet, according to your interests, preferences and other characteristics.||It is necessary for our legitimate interests to examine what your preferences are, derived from your browsing behavior on the Internet, so that we can personalize our relationship with you in order to better respond to your needs, as long as this coincides with your decision to send commercial information.|
|To ensure that we do not send unwanted information to people who have told us they do not want to be contacted.||The processing of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests and to maintain an up-to-date suppression list, as well as to ensure that we will not contact you if you have asked us not to.|
|To sell a product, deliver it, provide warranty service or provide information that you have previously requested.||The processing of your personal information is necessary to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are a party in relation to the products or services offered.|
|To facilitate the return of products in case of claims, withdrawal, the repair of defective items and the processing of payment for repairs.||The processing of personal information is necessary to comply with our legal obligations to recall products or process your request in relation to defective items.|
5. Protection of the privacy of minors
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under fourteen (14) years of age without first obtaining verifiable parental consent. If you are under 14 years of age, you should not provide us with information. If we learn that a user under the age of 14 has provided us with personal information without verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our files.
6. Sharing of data with third parties
Your personal information is intended for Vestel, and may be shared with third parties under certain circumstances.
We may share your personal information with the following third party organizations:
➞ VESTEL group of companies
We may share your personal information with our group of companies, including all of Vestel’s European subsidiaries, in order to administer our products and services, provide you with customer service in relation to your complaints, manage your orders, better understand your needs and preferences , send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you, and carry out the rest of the activities described in this Privacy Notice
➞ Our service providers
We use other companies, intermediaries or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf. We may share personal information with the following categories of Service Providers:
- providers of IT services and infrastructures,
- marketing agencies (including market analysis agencies), advertising and communication
- partners in management, storage, courier/transport and logistics,
- repair services, call centers,
- labor, fiscal or administrative agencies, lawyers, auditors, personnel selection companies and temporary work
During the period of provision of these services, the Service Providers may have access to your personal information. However, we will only provide the information that is strictly necessary for these Service Providers to provide the services, and we will ask them not to use your information for any other purpose. We will do our best to ensure that the Service Providers with whom we collaborate will maintain the confidentiality of such information.
➞ Our strategic partners, subject to your prior consent
Our selected partner organizations may use your personal information, but only with your prior consent. This sharing of personal information is for the purpose of improving the provision of our products and the provision of our services. We will not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
➞ Legitimate third parties
In certain circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (for example, we may be required to disclose personal information to law enforcement, regulatory, government agencies, or administrative or judicial authorities).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties where permitted by law and necessary to protect or defend our rights, national security, law enforcement, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or protect your rights or those of others. the users.
➞ Third parties related to business transfers
We may transfer your personal information to third parties in connection with reorganizations, restructurings, mergers, acquisitions, or transfers of assets, as long as the receiving party agrees to treat your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
7. Where we store your personal information
The information you provide to us may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (for example, our parent company in Turkey). Similarly, such information may also be processed by personnel working for us or for one of our Service Providers outside the EEA.
We will take all necessary measures to ensure that your personal information is treated as confidential information, in accordance with this Privacy Notice and the applicable legislation on data protection, including, where appropriate, the subscription of standard contractual clauses of the EU ( or similar measures) with the party located outside the EEA that receives the personal information.
8. Your rights
If you are located within the EEA, you have the following rights:
- Right of access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information subject to processing by us, and such information will be provided to you in electronic format. In order to protect your privacy and security, we may ask you, at our sole discretion, to prove your identity before we provide you with the information you request. If you need multiple copies of your personal information, we may charge a reasonable administrative fee.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data or that concerning you that are processed by us.
- Right of erasure. You have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data or data concerning you that are processed by us, unless we are under no obligation to do so in the event that we must retain such data in connection with compliance with a legal obligation or the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to limitation of treatment. You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal information in the event that such information is inaccurate, the processing is unlawful or in the event that we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, although we will not be able to delete it in case of that we must comply with a legal obligation or any other obligation, or in the event that the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data.
- Right to portability. You will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured electronic format and to transmit it to another controller when (a) it is personal information that you have provided to us, and (b) the processing is based on consent or in the performance of a contract (such as in connection with the delivery of orders).
- Opposition right. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation, provided that the legal justification in relation to the processing of your personal information constitutes a legitimate interest for us. We will comply with your request unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests and rights, or in the event that we must continue to process the data in relation to the formulation, exercise and defense of claims.
- Right to withdraw consent. In case you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes cases where you no longer wish to receive our messages for marketing purposes or your personal preferences change.
You can make any of these requests in relation to your personal data by sending your request to the following address Financial Department-RGPD. Vestel Iberia Paseo Doce Estrellas, 2, 28042 Madrid, Spain or by sending an email to the following address email@example.com .
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection law. If you reside in Spain or if the matter in question has to do with Spain, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, as indicated below:
Telephone: +34 912 66 35 17
Address: 6 Jorge Juan St. (28001) Madrid
9. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only retain your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill our obligations, and for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected, in accordance with applicable law. If we no longer need to use your personal information, we will delete it from our systems and records and take steps to maintain your anonymity so that you can no longer be identified from that information (except where we must retain your information in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject).
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and information on how to delete cookies from your browser can be found on the above websites. However, in some cases, certain features of our website may stop working as a result of such practice.
Modifications of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is written in Spanish.
We reserve the right to modify our Privacy Notice when appropriate. In the event that we decide to modify our Privacy Notice, we will post an alert on the home page of our general website.